8.05.2005

What do you see yourself doing in 15 years?

Interesting question. It is definitely different from what is your dream. Sadly enough we do not usually try to obtain our dreams. We just talk about them. Maybe we should do more. I don't really know what I see myself doing in 15 years. I have my dreams and have yet to pursue them. I can make all kinds of excuses, but when it comes down to it, I can't give a good answer as to why I have not pursued them more strongly. I may not know right now what I will be doing, but this I know for sure. In the meantime, I want to live for God and love people.

Rafael Palmeiro was found steroid positive. I don't know what to think. I have always liked him as a ballplayer. It is a shame that he also plays for my team. I can't win. Not only have we lost 16 of 18, but we fired our manager and the first baseman was found to have taken steroids. Could the test be wrong? Yes. Is it probably wrong? No. Should Congress be getting involved? NO! Why not worry about our deficit or the AIDS problem or the many other things that they could better accomplish, than a sport with a drug problem.

I have this weekend free. It is wonderful. I think that I will head over to Hersheypark for a bit. Maybe play some tennis. Take a nice nap Sunday afternoon. Develop some deeper relationships with friends. Start reading another book. So many choices and I can do what I want. Yippee! I shall definitely relax. That is for sure.

0 comments: