8.01.2005

Relfections of a Weekend of busyness

1. I hate stress
2. It is great to see family when you haven't seen them in a while
3. I like giving gifts
4. I like potato salad
5. It was nice to sleep in on Saturday
6. I am so happy that I bought this and for cheaper than I thought I could
7. Rehearsals can last really long when people are tired
8. Croquet is okay
9. Playing games sillily can irritate other people
10. 'Some Like it Hot' is a funny movie
11. It is important to do things that please others for only that reason
12. 'Blue like Jazz' is an awesome book
13. If I didn't say it before, 'Blue like Jazz' is an awesome book
14. I hope that I don't get grumpy and stuck in my ways when I get old
15. These guys did a good job Sunday morning
16. Naps are great
17. People should know what they are doing when they run sound
18. Musicians are allowed to be anal
19. I hate feedback
20. I can't wait for football to start
21. This steriod stuff is so cloudy and unintelligable
22. I don't know why I don't post pictures on my blog
23. Does God call us to be friends with everybody?
24. Wherever you want me, God, put me

4 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

Was Jesus freinds with everybody? I think not.

Ellie said...

I was thinking about that whole friends thing recently. We're called to love each other, but I don't necessarily think that means having to be friends with everyone. There are just going to be people that you don't click with, for whatever reason. And I think that's okay.

Proteinstar said...

Loving someone unconditionally and being their friend are not the same thing. A man who cheats me and steals my money on a regular basis will not be my friend, I'd be a fool to be his friend. But I'm called to love him.

Nathan Hackman said...

#8. It rocks! I'll have words with anyone who says otherwise.