8.10.2005

I Give Up!

Disclaimer: Half of the population will get annoyed with me over this post, but I will try my best to not have that happen and to be misunderstood. Now that that is over, let me get to the subject at hand.

Women! Grrrr. I don't understand them. I never have. I have tried desperately at times and still get nowhere. They confound me, they can annoy me, they amaze me, they can be wonderful, but still the communication gap is incredible. It is like me trying talk with an: (I don't know what to put here without getting in trouble).

Why you ask? They are emotional, things offend them that don't offend guys. They think different. They're random. I don't know. The weird thing about this. Men and women. We are meant to be together. That's the way God designed it. We help each other. We fill each others holes. That's the cool thing. God willing, I'll meet someone someday and marry them and it will feel right.

I will go on the rest of my life not understanding them, yet loving them. I want to say that men also have many faults and probably appear as odd to women sometimes as women appear to men. I think this is part of God's sense of humor.

1 comments:

Proteinstar said...

"Women and Men!" Ah how I love that TMBGs classic. It's true, even though I've been living with a woman for 6 years. Eating food together, playing togteher, having children together, we still have issues communicating. She brings an element of introspection to the relationship that I couldn't possibly do. Here's one word of advice for nuderstandig the womens.

Don't try so hard.

You don't have to really understand them. The synergy between the male and the female isn't reliant on a complete and mutual understanding of each other. As long as you're patient and caring the rest will follow. This concept of perfect love and SUPERIOR AND MUTUAL understanding of each other is hollywood not reality. True love can blossom and grow with only a tiny bit of both as long as each partner is committed and patient with the other.

Find a friend...let your natures take their courses, keep God in the loop, and someting better will emerge if it should.