8.15.2005

Reflections of a Weekend #23

Title..props to cb
1. It was hot
2. There is nothing as purely enjoyable as worshipping God
3. A nite off is good
4. Fresco cafe makes good Cobb salad
5. It is nice to sleep
6. It was really hot
7. I like camping, but not when it is hot
8. Bacteria, yuk
9. I hate sleeping when I am sweaty
10. A heat index of 104 and a air temperature of 96 is crazy
11. I am really enjoying reading
12. Nickelcreek released a new album that shall get reviewed sometime soon
13. I hope I get the job at Messiah
14. It's up to God
15. I'm okay with anything
16. I like talking
17. There is so much love in my family and that is awesome
18. I got hit in the head with a cookie
19. You shouldn't throw rocks even if you aren't in a glass house
20. It's fun to dunk people
21. Fresh grown string beans are good
22. Doh!
23. I wish I was spending a week at the beach
24. If you're sweaty and you know it take a shower
25. It was really quite warm this past weekend

1 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

#15 Really? Anything?
#18 I once got hit in the head with a newspaper, at 3 AM, while searching for a missing juvenile. It was a little embarassing, but really cut the tension and helped the kid's parents relax a bit. The whole story is hilarious. I'll have to tell you it sometime.