8.29.2005

Relflections of a Very Enjoyable Weekend

1. I like poker
2. I won
3. My final hand was quad 5's, AWESOME!
4. I had a very enjoyable time talking with MF
5. It was cloudy on Saturday, but I am glad it didn't rain in the afternoon
6. I wish I had played flag football
7. I had fun dropping RK in the dunk tank
8. Chicken BBQ is good
9. It is nice to chill
10. I like rain
11. Saturday night I could have just stayed out for hours in the rain
12. Spanglish is a great movie
13. It is a quirky movie that many of my friends probably wouldn't like, but I loved it
14. Tea Leoni is a very good actress
15. Naps are great
16. Pray for the people affected by Hurricane Katrina
17. The youth kickoff was awesome
18. Memphis Blues BBQ makes really good ribs
19. The dunk tank was really cold
20. Really, really cold
21. She's hot
22. It was really fun to taunt people that missed the target
23. The kids are awesome
24. I am still enjoying the read of 'Searching for God Knows What'
25. Who needs sleep when you have fun
26. Hu-min-ah

1 comments:

Proteinstar said...

Spanglish was surprisingly good. It was good on a multitude of levels. I think I've posted about it before, since I have this huge sense of Deja Vu.