8.22.2005

Reflections of a Walking Weekend

1. It was beautiful Friday night
2. StormRunner is a fun ride, especially in the front row
3. That was the fastest Wildcat ride I have ever been on
4. I couldn't find my t-shirt
5. I was surprisingly awake at 8:30 on a Saturday morn
6. Washington Metro kicks New York subway's butt
7. Madison Square Garden doesn't look like much from the outside
8. Old theatres are cool
9. There is a Concorde on a pier in NYC
10. There are a lot of movable bridges in NYC
11. That definitely allowed Ellie to geek out
12. Yankee Stadium looks boring from the outside
13. I was not impressed and I don't think it has anything to do with my hatred for the Yankees
14. The UN buildings look old and run down
15. I really like Central Park
16. If I lived in NYC, I would spend so much money
17. There are so many performing arts things that happen there
18. MOBIA was boring
19. Lincoln Center is cool
20. I would have loved to stay to see a performance, even if it included ballet and disco
21. There aren't any sheep in the sheep meadow
22. Donald Trump looks for approval through trying to show he is more extravagant than everyone else
23. That is a pretty shallow way of living
24. Jekyll and Hyde is neat to eat at once
25. Broadway is crowded on a Saturday night
26. I would like to see a broadway show
27. I am such a music geek
28. I got to see 2 of my small group guys get baptised, very cool
29. I like being outside so much better than being inside
30. I hate sweating
31. It is nice to relax
32. I like to talk
33. Especially to friends that I don't always get a chance to talk to
34. It is beautiful outside and I am stuck in here at work

1 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

Just curious, and since I haven't been counting, what's your record for most reflections on one weekend? You are right, the DC Metro does kick the NY Subway's butt. There is a considerable age difference to consider though. Who am I kidding? The NY Subway reeks.