5.10.2005

This could be a loooooooooooooong season

So here is your softball update for last evening. This game was against West Shore's other 'A' division team: West Shore Red. After last night's events we are now 0-4. 16-6 and 13-7. And yours truly. I really stink. I can't hit the barn side of a broad. Oh well. I need to learn how to just have fun. I have a distinct problem with being way too competitive. It comes out in me being very hard on myself and getting ticked off at myself. Not good. I just need to enjoy myself no matter how bad I am. And believe me I am. Does .100 mean anything to you? Yup 1-10. I have gotten on base a couple times each game, but that is through errors or fielder's choice. Not hits. I guess softball is just not my gifting.

What is? (another time, another blog)

1 comments:

Proteinstar said...

perhaps it's formula 1 racing...when you aren't DNF.