5.11.2005

I got wrecked

Last night I was playing a game with some friends. Due to less than honorable actions of a certain person to remain nameless, I got crashed out of the race. Evidently the ruling authorities are looking into this incident and thinking about levying some fines to the individual and his team. They are even talking about suspension. Nonetheless, I hope the dude gets his due. Meanwhile, I am plotting my revenge.

Do we act in love to everyone? As Christians, we are called to act like Jesus. He showed love to everybody. Do we? I think we can tend to judge before we love. I know I do sometimes. This is not the way I should act. Just something to think about. If anybody reads this that does not know me, the two paragraphs are not related. The first paragraph is just some fun between friends. The second paragraph is serious.

3 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

Ah, do we have the makings of a rivalry then? Check out rover's racing for my perspective.

Proteinstar said...

Rivalry?!

He was bumping and grinding every car on the track since the start!

The fact that that final corner reduced his car to scrap is no surprise.

The fact that I didn't DNF was.

Nathan Hackman said...

Ok Montoya, calm down. I should really have done post race interviews.