5.31.2005

Reflections of a Weekend IV

Thoughts about Memorial Day weekend 2005.

1. I like camping.
2. We need to honor those who defend our country.
3. Thank you.
4. Sleeping is not conducive to cold and wet weather.
5. It is not a good thing when a tent leaks.
6. We split our softball games on friday night.
7. I didn't do so well.
8. It is fun to surprise people.
9. It is nice to see family.
10. Babies grow a lot in two months.
11. I love campfires.
12. I love playing my guitar around a campfire.
13. Mountain pies and smores.
14. It's all good.
15. The sun is warm.
16. Some people are poor losers.
17. I like spring and fall.
18. Not as much as winter, but I really like them.
19. Going on hikes is fun.
20. Psalm 23 says 'I will not be in want'.
21. It does not say 'I will not want'.
22. Garden State is a good movie and I shall review it sometime.
23. I hate packing to leave.
24. I don't understand relationships.
25. I don't understand women.
26. Thank God for number 25, it's safer that way.
27. Subway's BMT is not as good as many say it is.
28. I need a job.
29. God provides.

0 comments: