5.18.2005

2-6 can still be fun

Last night the dear softball team, West Shore Blue played again. We lost both games although they were very close. We have some players out for the first bit of the season and they seem, from what I hear, to be some of our best. Hopefully that will help us to turn this around. We are losing close ones which is encouraging. We just need to start winning them. Yours truly has continued to hit better, but not fantastically yet. I am still waiting for my first multi-base hit. I also am tired of playing catcher. I am glad I get to play but would enjoy myself much more in the field. Oh well. I shall count my blessings.

In other news, I wanted to remind everyone that Baltimore is still in first place in the American League East Division. This is a surprise to me, but they are proving that they can actually play and may keep the good play up for a bit longer.

Where is your heart? Are you too distracted or busy to concentrate on Jesus? Matthew 15 says, “These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.” Do you think that because you are busy doing things for God that you don't have to spend as much time with Him? I know that I do sometimes. Just something to think about.


0 comments: