5.19.2005

Do you HATE sin?

Think about the things that you don't like. If it's a food, you don't eat it. If it's a person, you stay away from them. If it's a sports team, you root against them. If it's a politician, you do everything thing you can to keep them out of office. The stronger the negative feeling, the more passionate your response.

Do we have this same response to sin? We should do more than just not like sin. We should hate it. I don't know if I do. If you asked me, I would say I do, but do my actions confirm it? I doubt it. We should for ourselves stay away from sin like it is the plague. What do we do? We hang around to see if it will bite us. We see how close we can get to the fire without getting burned. Maybe our reaction should be a little more passionate against sin. We should do everything that we can to root it out of our lives.

Just something to think about. I know I am.

1 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

From your previous post can we assume that you view computers as sin?