5.23.2005

Reflections of a Weekend III

This past weekend of events:

1. Beautiful weather should be taken advantage of. I didn't as much as I should.
2. StormRunner is a bit of a shock when you haven't been on it in a while.
3. R2D2 kicking droid butt is awesome.
4. You might as well sleep when your dead.
5. Laundry takes too much time.
6. Naps are wonderful, but can waste away beautiful days.
7. The Belmont leg of the Triple Crown is pointless if a horse doesn't win the first two legs.
8. Teenage girls can be really annoying. (No, I am not talking about my sister)
9. The front seat of a roller coaster is better than any other seat.
10. Sometimes it is better to give somebody the thing they really want even if it means creating annoyance for you.
11. I don't care how to really love a child. I don't have any.
12. I am sick of being part of the neglected generation in the church.
13. I may even have to say something to my pastor.
14. I don't like interleague play.
15. As I said before, Star Wars Episode III was a good movie, not a great movie, and certainly not close to the original trilogy.

4 comments:

Proteinstar said...

If the church neglects fill the gap with what you desire yourself. No one is going to do the work if they aren't aware of the problem. And he who discovers a problem is usually best suited to fix it.

Anonymous said...

Why do you think your generation is being neglected?

Nathan Hackman said...

I actually prefer the bakc of the coaster. Sheer physics that's all. I'd explain, but I've been criticized for my long comments.

Anonymous said...

I agree wholeheartedly with the neglected generation....us "post-college" but without kids group is left foundering on our own. We should chat more about this sometime.