5.09.2005

Reflections of a Weekend

Since I don't usually blog over the weekend, this may become a repeating feature. I haven't decided yet, but maybe. So here we go.

1. Hersheypark open and StormRunner down. Surprise, Surprise.

2. Friends are good things. Especially on weekends when you stay up way too late hanging out with them.

3. Family is even better. I spent Saturday and Sunday with my family. I always want to stay with my family a bit longer.

4. Mothers are incredible people. I am amazed how much my mom gave up for me. The closest thing to unconditional on this earth. Mother's day caused me to reflect on this.

5. I am a Gen Xer. I don't really know what this means but I am.

6. I am glad that I am not a woman.

7. Traffic jams are different in Lancaster County, PA than anywhere else. I ran into two on Saturday. One, for a garbage dump. Two, because of Amish buggies.

8. I like coffee. I don't like Starbucks coffee.

9. I always want the weekend to last longer than it does. Oh well.

10. Hiking in sandles does not necessarily work very well. I suggest actual shoes that won't fall off of your feet.

11. You ever noticed that most comedy skits involving a couple have two things. A stupid man and an always-right woman. Man am I glad that the world isn't that way.

2 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

In reference to #11. I'm glad that the world is the exact opposite.

junebee said...

What goes clip-clop, clip-cop, BANG!?

An Amish drive-by shooting... ;)