5.17.2005

Reflections of a Weekend II

Last weekend was an extremely busy weekend. So busy that it continued right into Monday. So here are some reflections.

1. German food is good.
2. Being busy makes one tired.
3. God is good.
4. Our church finally opened a year after it was supposed to. Refer to number 3.
5. We need to be willing to let God use us however He wants to.
6. Stuart Scott is awesome
7. Carrots do not suffice for lunch. Pizza does.
8. 'Kingdom of Heaven' is a good movie, not a great movie, but still a good movie.
9. Orlando Bloom isn't always a fairy.
10. The turnpike is nice to drive.
11. I love my family.
12. The Macaroni Grill kicks the Olive Garden's butt. Now that we have one in the 'burg, I don't care if I ever go to Olive Garden again.
13. Chic-Fil-A rocks.
14. I am a procrastinator.
15. I don't like getting up early.
16. I like Monty Python.
17. Pizza suffices for dinner too.
18. God, please bless our new building and help us use it to make a real impact for You in our community and around the world.
19. It is cool to hear older people talk about their life experiences, especially their childhood.
20. I wanted to see if I could make it to this number. Now I am completed.

1 comments:

Proteinstar said...

but you are not a Jedi yet.