5.19.2005

I hate computers

Why can't computers work like they are supposed to? Did I do something to them in my former life? I guess I am more annoyed at the internet. I was trying to order some cds online through BMG. Their website has not been working correctly over the past couple of days. I finally got my order through today and went to look at my order history. I found out that the order I made had been made two days ago. I never had gotten a confirmation page or order. Due to the lovely internet, nobody wants to talk to you anymore. There are no phone numbers listed on the bmg website. That is really annoying. I emailed them through their fill out page. Who knows if they will do anything. Right now I have eight cds coming to me and four are duplicates. So annoying.

Another annoying thing. Why do websites think that they can install anything on your computer without telling you. Then you get those stupid search bars and ad destroyers. Then they just slowly degrade your computer to pure crap. These people that run the sites are pure scum.

As you can tell, I have been a bit annoyed today. I should get off my soapbox before I talk about more stuff.

3 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

Someone once defined insanity as repeating the same actions over and over again and expecting different results. This person obvioulsy never owned a computer. Because I turned on my computer yesterday and it worked, today it didn't, who knows what tomorrow will bring? I think that insanity is caused by repeating the same actions over and over again and getting different results. Put more simply: Insanity is owning a computer.

Proteinstar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Proteinstar said...

or reading that comment more than once.