5.05.2005

Cinco de Mayo

First off, Hersheypark opens tomorrow. And I am going. WOOHOO! As like last year, I got my season pass again. What a deal. For $100 I can go whenever I want and pay no admission or parking. That is basically the price of 2 admissions and parking.

Congrats to them Mexcians for winning on this grand day and giving everyone another excuse to get drunk. THIS BLOG DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT ANYONE GET DRUNIK. ONLY AT THE LUDICROUSOSITY OF PEOPLE USING ANY REASON THEY CAN TO GET DRUNK.

I need to respond to some comments so here we go.
1. the Vols suck. There I feel better now.

2. If liking Gordon is jumping on a bandwagon, than why does everybody else dislike him. If he was a bandwagon guy, then people wouldn't be throwing beer cans onto tracks just because he won a race. And their poor little daddy's boy, dale jr. lost. Legitimately I might add. Also if he was a bandwagon guy, I wouldn't get harassed every time I admit to liking him. Did he used to be a bandwagon guy? Yes. Is he now? No.

If any of you did not like those reponses, then I have a good one for you.
YOUR MOM!!

2 comments:

junebee said...

My mother's side of the family is from the Hershey area. My Mom lives in Reading. I love the drive from Reading to the Hershey are. We went to Hersheypark every year when I was a kid. We also toured the actual chocolate factory prior to the construction of "Chocolate World".

Nathan Hackman said...

Mad props on the usage of "Your Mom!" I have no response.