1.16.2006

Steelers Fan are Such Whiners

As many know, I don't really like the Pittsburgh Steelers. This used to be simply because they were a rival of the Baltimore Ravens, but after today the annoyance has spread. I now no longer like Steelers' fans either. There are a very sparse couple here and there that I don't mind, but overall I don't like Steelers' fans.

Why you ask? They are such big whiners. I have had every Steelers' fan that I have run into today whine to me about the horrible reffing. Did they forget that their team WON the game? It has been non-stop and incessant. Wow, has it been annoying. Whether or not you have a point doesn't matter. Who cares what the reffing was like if you won the game. So please stop.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Am I allowed to whine about all the reffing? I've whined a bit about the bad reffing against the Steelers, but also about the bad calls against the Colts, Patriots, etc. Does that make it okay? :-) The refs in general were bad this weekend, not just in the Steelers-Colts game.

matt said...

To clarify, you were not one of the tremendously annoying Steelers fans that I interacted with. Also to be clear, they were bad calls.