1.26.2006

I got Soul, but I am not a Soldier

Today I went for another one of the umpteenth interviews over the last umpteenth month of my job search. This interview was unlike any I had ever been on before. I was in 6 different mini-interviews with 19 different people. Now, I can talk fine with people and don't get nervous for interviews, but this was a lot to handle. It's not even that the interviews were hard, it was just a lot. It exhausted me.

I am not really sure how it went. I always talk well at interviews, but haven't had any luck getting a job for a while. So I am not sure that I interview as well as I may think. I wonder if people may be looking for different things than I present at an interview.

Hopefully this time I won't get one of those 'Thanks, but you suck and we didn't like you letters.'

0 comments: