1.24.2006

Modern Day Holocaust

The anniversary of Roe v Wade occurred a couple of days ago. I know that this is a hot button issue in our society, but I am going to go here anyway. Do you realize that over 4 million babies have been murdered through abortions since the landmark Supreme Court decision?

I still can't remotely understand how our country has come to find this action to be legal. We have decided that if a person doesn't feel like having a baby, because it's too inconvenient, they are allowed to just kill the baby. What if I decided that I just didn't feel like to have someone around and decided to kill them for it? How would the country respond then? My butt would be in jail.

Try this one on for size. If a pregnant women is murdered, her murderer can be charged with a double homicide for the woman and the fetus, but a fetus can be aborted.

I am absolutely and passionately against this horrible act and believe that it is a huge mark against our modern day society. Hopefully at some point the country will realize what an atrocity this is and overturn it. As for now, all I can do is watch in horror and pray.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping in ... :o) I agree re: your post today. Hopefully Alito will get in there & do something. Oh, and re: your earlier post, here's another. http://www.jonathanknight.com/baby2/20051027Ultra1BW.JPG

Proteinstar said...

Our nation will realize it's wrong doing when its reduced to a smoldering husk of cinders.