1.12.2006

I Hate Stress

This weekend is a winter retreat for church. I am responsible for the technical side of things for the retreat as well as going as a leader. There have been many technical issues that have come up over this past week and it is just a huge headache. I don't even know if it will all work. Anyway it has been a huge headache hanging over the whole week. A retreat that I was looking forward to, I am dreading now. Now I shouldn't worry about it, but nothing is working out easy. Ugh! I dislike being around any forms of stress. Plus my life has been one big stress for the last couple of years. I don't need more. Oh well, somehow it will all work out and I should just calm myself.

Adding to the downer has been the weather. It is hitting 57 today and 58 tomorrow. These are temperatures that are 20 degrees above normal. I love winter and it stinks when the weather is so greatly out of wack. Snow, we need snow. Of course along with this is everyone rubbing my face in the fact that it is warm. They like warm weather so they are glad that the weather is out of wack. And of course they think it is so wonderful. Well, I don't think it is wonderful. I think it stinks. So there.

0 comments: