1.16.2006

Reflections of a High School Weekend

1. It was nice to see a lot of snow
2. The stress ended Friday night
3. Fast food, yuck
4. Multiple fractures and a displaced ankle, ouch
5. I'm tired
6. I am doing well
7. The ski conditions on Saturday were horrible
8. It is always nice to get to know people
9. Especially ladies
10. I wish I had seen more snow
11. I don't like to wear glasses
12. Nothing like listening to James Brown
13. I got to play and sing
14. Mmm, coffee
15. Darn Steelers
16. The Patriots finally lost
17. The conference championship games seem a bit boring
18. Guess I should have been paying attention rather than talking
19. Job leads can fizzle so fast
20. Judgments shouldn't be made until you know someone
21. Seven Springs ski resort is a decent size
22. They got a pool, mini-golf, roller skating, bowling, shopping, arcading and a bunch of other stuff
24. I am so fallible, but still used
25. Too busy
26. I wish it would work
27. Kids take up a lot of time
28. We are here to be here for people
29. Darn shoulder
30. I'm rambling; I'll stop

0 comments: