1.23.2006

Reflections of a Great, Laborious Weekend

1. Ah, the PA turnpike
2. A hymn sing without hymns is an interesting concept
3. City Slickers is a good movie
4. I like sleep
5. Pizza with sausage is good stuff
6. I may have a frou-frou bone in my body
7. Sufjan (Soof-yan) Stevens is an amazing artist
8. No theramin
9. You should call people by their right name
10. I hate moving
11. I was glad to help the lackmeister move
12. Very tiring
13. I should just keep my mouth shut, keeps me out of trouble
14. Hors-Douvres
15. Darts is fun to play
16. I like talking to people
17. Divergent opinions are fun to discuss
18. Chili is good
19. Jerome Bettis' belly is disturbing
20. I don't like the Steelers
21. It was a fumble by the Steelers
22. I hope the Seahawks win the Super Bowl
23. Staying up is late at the time, but hurts later
24. Pitchfork
25. Not everyone likes to talk music
25. Not everyone likes to talk sport
26. Damon's wings aren't bad
27. Damon's atmosphere is great
28. Chilvary is not dead, but not many people want to hear about it
29. It's all about the Dr. Bob
30. Where has the snow gone?
31. Happy Bday to CT
32. Superswede
33. Maybe I'll write a song about #30
34. Ikea

1 comments:

Proteinstar said...

#2 is just painful to read about. You mean to tell me they got everyone together under the auspices to sing hymns adn all they sang where...dare I say it? Choruses? yuck. Someone seriously needs to rewind time about 20 years and eliminate all possibility of those pap filled useless jingles infiltrating the church.