1.30.2006

Reflections of a Quiet Loud Weekend

1. I enjoyed 'The Terminal'
2. Relaxation is a very key word
3. It was nice to wake up around 11
4. Stages take way too long to setup
5. At least rehearsals go easily
6. Friends away skiing should have quite enjoyable times
7. People should call people back
8. Messiah's men basketball team came back and won
9. There were actually people at the game
10. Live jazz is nice and lovely to hear
11. Barbecue Chicken Pizza
12. I could use some good ole' fish n chips
13. 6.30 am is early
14. How did Dunkin' Donuts of all places figure out how to make decent coffee?
15. I need to not be such a perfectionist
16. Naps are wonderful
17. I know the person that was in the middle of the Intelligent Design debate in Dover, PA
18. Why are parents sometimes so impatient?
19. I am confused
20. Wouldn't it be fun every once and a while to act like Statler and Waldorf?
21. I don't always wear a wool cap because I am cold, sometimes I just like wearing it.
22. Ever feel eh, but can't pinpoint why you aren't doing just fine...

1 comments:

Proteinstar said...

my bad dude.

my profuse apologies.