1.09.2006

Reflections of a Footballicious Weekend

1. It is nice to relax
2. Eli Manning stinks
3. I got my butt kicked at a computer game
4. My tree is bare
5. I slept in till late on Saturday
6. I don't like stress
7. This weather sucks
8. We had a cold December and now we haven't gotten away from highs in the 40s
9. I want snow
10. Somebody told me I should move north to maybe Maine or Canada
11. I got offended
12. I don't like how good the Patriots are
14. I am leading my fantasy playoff league
15. I like when other people make dinner
16. Soup is good in the winter
17. This would be a good day for golf
18. Lots of people were shopping
19. Farm show: good or evil?
20. It was very good stew
21. I got this cd
22. I want to get this cd
23. Or this cd (Strange and Beautiful)
24. Or this cd

0 comments: