12.12.2005

Reflections of a Narnia Weekend

1. We got about 8" of snow and it is awesome
2. I don't mind driving in the snow
3. USA is in the near-Group of Death
4. Argentina is in the Group of Death
5. The US has a real chance to make a big impression in this next World Cup
6. I won't be going and it really depresses me
7. What is the catch to God giving us the desires of our heart?
8. I like surprises
9. I like free stuff, too
10. Narnia was awesome
11. I am so glad I went and saw it
12. I think I shall talk about it in more detail at a later time
13. Older people have so much wisdom
14. I hope to have that when I am advanced in my years
15. It is good to get together with one's grandparents and to just listen and learn
16. It is niced to be accepted
17. What is luv?
18. Seattle's Best coffee is good
19. Malls are too busy during the Christmas season
20. I have yet to begin my Christmas shopping
21. I have no free nights this week and a packed weekend
22. I like parties
23. I had a good wine on Saturday
24. Catching up with old friends, ah...
25. Some people don't like parties
26. Some people try monopolize other people at parties
27. Pretzels, cheese dip, roast and CT-wonderful combination
28. I haven't slept well for the past 4 or so nights
29. Good micing was done on Sunday morning
30. It is nice to be invited places
31. The Santa hat has made its appearance
32. We didn't talk about sex
33. I am not sure if I enjoy white elephant gift exchanges
34. I like nurses
35. "Snow Day" isn't a really good movie but has some really good memories attached to it
36. The Ravens lost again
37. On the road in the ACC is not as easy as on the road in the Big East
38. Congratulations to UMD who won the Division 1 soccer championship
39. I feel like Eeyore today

3 comments:

stephen said...

#7: Pursue Him with every fiber of your being.*


*That's the short answer.

matt said...

Nobody can do that so does that mean that this promise will never be met? We live in a sinful flesh so we will always have our sin nature.

stephen said...

True enough. The sin nature is always there, but it doesn't always have to run the show. I believe that if we are sincerely making an effort to walk in His ways and honor Him in all we do, that God will honor that and bless us abundantly.