12.19.2005

Reflections of a Buffalo Weekend

1. Snow, Snow, Snow
2. Riding in snow is not the funnest pastime of all
3. Subway can be a good dinner
4. We went through a beautiful ski resort town
5. I was really annoying
6. A drink to calm the nerves is good
7. What a beautiful house
8. I love open spaces
9. I really, really like wood fireplaces
10. Warm apple pie
11. Godlen retrievers are pretty
12. Throwing a flat football didn't work to well
13. Wegman's is the best grocery store I have ever seen
14. Their hoagies are okay
15. Alcohol is cheap in NY
16. I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet
17. Tailgating could be really fun
18. My experience was fine
19. The Buffalo Bills game was cool
20. Drunken behaviour is not fun to watch
21. The game wasn't very good
22. A guy ran on to the field and that was absolutely hilarious
23. It was cold, but not too cold
24. I love hot showers
25. There is something that is so nice about laying down near a fire and lit Christmas tree and dozing off
26. If only the previous comment included a nice, soft woman to snuggle with
27. I was told this weekend that I would make a yound lady very happy one day
28. Homemade sauerkraut can be very good
29. Thank you so much to S&J T
30. Thank you to Mr. Lackey for everything
31. Mr. Lackey's house is going to become a nice pad
32. It's nice to crash on a couch
33. I am very low maintenance
34. 6 days till Christmas and I am nowhere near ready

2 comments:

Ellie said...

#25,26 - I thought that was supposed to be a soft woman. Now you want her to be nice, too? :-)

matt said...

I do want her to be nice. I made the change though. I purposely left 'soft' out. My mistake, I just didn't want it to get old.