12.05.2005

Reflections of a "It was the Best of times; it was the Worst of times" Weekend

1. Having heard the Nutcracker 2.5 times, I am pretty tired of it
2. Drinking, smoking and sex is not all there is to life
3. All three of those are misused entirely too much
4. Smoking kills, DON'T DO IT!!
5. I am sick of headaches
6. It is not always fun to be a procrastinator
7. Mmmm, coffee
8. A friend moved closer, yeah
9. It is not smart to hike during deer hunting season
10. Cracker Barrel breakfasts are good
11. Their grits aren't
12. I got a Christmas tree and it was quite the surprise
13. If you can, visit Fresco Cafe for their wonderful food
14. Hershey's Christmas Candylane is pretty
15. Tomorrow I shall explain the 'worst of times' part
16. It snowed Saturday night
17. My first time driving in the snow this year with of course a bit of fun spinning
18. CS Lewis is a fascinating man
19. I sometimes watch football with a bunch of Ravens haters and that is tough
20. The Ravens won on a game ending field goal
21. My stupid driver's side window fell off of its track
22. I'm beat
23. I don't like it when my family and friends have to deal with bad things
24. I really really don't like Duke
25. They pulled a game out of their butt last night
25. Giving mechanics money is a necessary evil.

0 comments: