11.17.2005

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

College Basketball is upon us. For those of you who don't know, college basketball is my favorite sport to follow. I am a diehard Maryland fan and with that also comes a diehard dislike for Duke. Anyway, I just really enjoy the passion of college sports and I love the journey to March Madness that college basketball has.

If Penn State wins this weekend against Michigan State in football, they go to a BCS bowl game. This would be a great accomplishment for a team that was really bad last year. I am still not sure if JoePa is the right person for the job, but the winning shall parlay that feeling for a bit.

One person I know is not the right person for the job is Brian Billick. He has coached the Baltimore Ravens into crapdom this year. It takes talent to take a good team and make them bad. He needs to go.

In totally unrelated news, a friend of mine is getting married this Saturday. I am so happy for her. She deserves it. I really do take joy in other persons' happiness. It lifts my day to see something good happen to someone else.

Ground control to Major Tom...

1 comments:

Proteinstar said...

Take your protein pills and put your helmet on...