11.18.2005

Hawaii Five-O

Well, normally when I am told to do something, most of the bones in my body want to resist. Just the way I am. So when Mr. Mind the Gap told me to do the five things that he did, my first reaction was to not do it, but he is a pal of mine so I shall acquiesce.

Here we go...

Five Places I'd Like to Visit (to which I haven't already visited)
  1. Germany
  2. Italy
  3. Colorado
  4. England
  5. Pacific states
Five Favorite Restaurants
  1. The Firehouse restaurant
  2. Primo Italiano
  3. Appalachian Brewing Company
  4. Macaroni Grill
  5. Sweet Water Tavern
Five Sporting Events I Would Like to Attend
  1. NCAA Final Four
  2. Super Bowl
  3. World Cup
  4. Champions League Final
  5. Winter X Games
Five People from History Are Having Dinner at My Place
  1. My grandmother
  2. CS Lewis
  3. William Shakespeare
  4. Peter
  5. Ludwig van Beethoven
Five Things I Don't Know
  1. Women
  2. When I will get a job
  3. What romantic love is
  4. Why I am loved for the screw-up that I am
  5. Why some people get crapped on and others get blessed beyond belief
And it is time for me to tag someone. Drum Roll please...
LINDY GAL!!!

0 comments: