11.21.2005

Reflections of a Wedding-rific Weekend

1. I don't like traffic
2. My muffler needs a little help
3. Harps are beautiful
4. I love German architecture
5. Sardines in a huge church is challenging
6. 'Herbie: Fully Loaded' is one of the top 5 or 10 dumbest movies I have ever seen
7. Penn State is in a BCS bowl game
8. Messiah field hockey lost in the championship game :-(
9. Messiah men and women's soccer teams advanced to their respective final fours
10. The weekend was beautiful
11. Mr. Lackey's sister got married in a simple but beautiful ceremony
12. I am so happy for her and her new husband
13. I wish them a long, healthy and God-filled marriage
14. The food for the reception was good
15. Mmmmmm, cheese
16. I danced the night away with 3 wonderful ladies
17. I love to have fun
18. I really believe that it is a gift and calling of mine to bring laughter to people
19. They didn't smash
20. I finally met all of the Lackey clan
21. I had a great time at the wedding and reception on Saturday
22. Anybody want directions?
23. Family meals are fun even when it's not your own family
24. I love lasagna
25. I like pie
26. It is nice to watch football on a Sunday afternoon
27. My Ravens won; pigs are flying somewhere
28. I love sleep
29. I was really tired last night
30. I just crashed and it was wonderful

0 comments: