11.14.2005

Reflections of a Music-Filled Weekend

1. I love music
2. I am glad that I am used despite myself
3. Does Josh McDowell only give one talk?
4. I like Superchick
5. I've taken some flack for that
6. The sound guy wasn't very good
7. It is wrong to wake up at 6 am
8. It is wronger to wake up at 6 am on a Saturday
9. The Icon band did a good job
10. I like to watch football
11. Jeff Tweedy was very good...more to follow
12. I don't mind walking if it saves me money
13. It is fun to hang out with the guys
14. Two concerts in one weekend is awesome
15. They were both free
16. Free is MTG's favorite word
17. Sunday was striped shirt day
18. It was good to talk to you, JS
19. Watching the Ravens with a bunch of Ravens' haters can be annoying
20. I won at darts...
21. Then lost
22. All of Messiah's teams advanced in the NCAA tournament
23. I have a secret obsession
24. I need to learn to go to bed rather than falling asleep on the couch
25. College basketball season is starting up
26. Congrats to one of my friends who recently started dating

0 comments: