11.28.2005

Reflections of a First Snowfall Weekend

1. That's right, it snowed; YAHOO!!
2. I love snow, so white and p-urty
3. Ah, to relax
4. I know a secret
5. I don't like migraines
6. It was a nice surprise to find out that my bro and fam were coming for Thanksgiving
7. Turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, etc...hmmmm
8. I like when kids are old enough to interact with you
9. Football
10. The kick-off of the Christmas season which I am definitely not ready for.
11. It's been 9 points since I talked about snow
12. Congratulations to the Messiah soccer women for their first ever national championship
13. Congrats to the Messiah men for their fourth championship in six years
14. I believe I can now say 'Dynasty'
15. It is tough to do reflections for a four day weekend
16. I slept a lot
17. The Christmas decorations are up at my folks place
18. Fun was had by all, all weekend
19. People are much more pleasant to be around when they are happy
20. Duh!
21. I enjoyed Ocean's Twelve for the fourth or so time
22. I like steak
23. Pizza needs mozzarella, but it can survive with other kinds of cheeses if you put lots of meat on it
24. We are starting a new Christmas tradition
25. It took a lot of planning
26. "'C' is for cookie and cookie is for me"
27. I like model trains
28. I am currently reading 'Let Your Life Speak' by Parker J. Palmer
29. My mom is a big Eagles fan
30. There is a lot of misinformation floating around about stem-cell research
31. Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow
32. Billick and Boller must go
33. I did no shopping outside of grocery shopping this weekend
34. Highlighting an organization, Samaritan's Purse
35. 7x5
36. Work, work, work
37. I love leftover turkey

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what's the secret?