11.07.2005

Reflections of a Lost Voice Weekend

Unlike ever before, this reflections is dedicated to Mr. SM (mind the gapper) who is turning 30 today.

1. Happy Birthday dude
2. I like pizza
3. It was nice to see some certain Lancaster county college friends
4. I don't think that 'Matrix Reloaded' comes close to the first 'Matrix'
5. Penn State won big
6. It was my niece's first birthday party
7. The cake was good
8. I saw my folks 2 weeks in a row
9. That's rare
10. Chick-Fil-A is good
11. Messiah men, women, and field hockey won the Commonwealth Conference championship
12. Messiah men were ranked number 1 wire to wire in the national poll
13. It's interesting watching a bunch of white people try to dance to Latin music
14. My Ravens looked truly bad
15. GK Chesterson is becoming very popular to quote
16. 'Mind the Gap' and 'Rover' met each other
17. Some friends had a bouncing baby girl on Saturday
18. Congrats T & JB
19. Passion '06 is coming
20. I have had a resurgence of playing FIFA '99
21. Sometimes when you give a lesson, you never know if anybody's listening or paying attention to you
22. I hope to make an impact in these kids lives though
23. Pit is fun to play unless you don't have a voice
24. I was in the new superGiant
25. It's huge
26. All its special stuff is close on Sunday night though
27. Pretty much all of central PA closes early in the evening, even on weekends
28. It is not very mature to ignore people
29. Friends joy really brings me joy
30. The female form is a beautiful thing
31. Thank You, God

0 comments: