10.31.2005

Reflections of an Extra Hour Weekend

1. I like sleep
2. Stuffed crust is okay
3. Some people you understand, some people you don't
4. ST, props on your bid for a house being accepted
5. It's amazing how people are harping on Texas even though they won by 19
6. I don't like country music
7. People need to show up for rehearsal
8. I am a spontaneous fellow
9. My niece is really getting big
10. She's walking, too
11. Penn State won
12. Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite ice cream
13. Don't touch my sound board
14. I am glad that we got the extra hour on a weekend that I had to wake up at 6.30 am on Sunday
15. Saturday and Sunday were beautiful
16. I wish I knew how to play tennis
17. I like bonfires
18. Naps are wonderful except when you oversleep for something your supposed to be at
19. Guitars and people singing around bonfires are even better
20. What happened to the Redskins
21. What's the point of Halloween?
22. I have nothing against it, but not sure why it's celebrated
23. It is nice to talk to my bro
24. Ahhh...
25. I don't like Nike

0 comments: