10.18.2005

Reflections of a Homecoming Weekend

1. My cast is off
2. Nothing to do with this weekend, but wanted to share
3. Robo Rally is a strange game
4. Homecoming weekend means college friends, coolness
5. Ever call someone at 2 in the morning, hee hee
6. Oh my, Mr Lackey, oh my
7. Babies cry a lot
8. Farther you get from college, the less people come to homecoming
9. In powderpuff football (girls play, guys cheer), the qb was doing a hard count to draw the defense offsides, that's crazy
10. Messiah's field hockey, women's soccer and men's soccer teams are very good (1 loss amongst them)
11. It was windy, not windsday, but windy
12. Mmmm, coffee
13. Coffehouses are cool
14. Sleeeep
15. The one thing that can be annoying about homecoming is seeing all your friends that are married with kids
16. I like to talk sports
17. I also like to talk music
18. It's a shame that Penn State lost
19. I am glad that USC won
20. Baltimore won
21. The Chili Chili Cheeseburger at Red Robin is good
22. U2 was awesome
23. I love the word awesome
24. It is one of my top 5 favorite words
25. The Skuykill Expressway always has traffic
26. Let's highlight an organization, ONE
27. I am really spiritually moved by music
28. Nothing to do with lyrics sometimes, just the music
29. PennDot is ridiculous
30. If you are going to close lanes, you should at least have people there to look like they are working

0 comments: