10.10.2005

Reflections of a Late Night Weekend

1. It rained
2. A lot
3. Why doesn't the word verification have words to type?
4. Things shouldn't be done expecting gratitude
5. The Gathering went well
6. I got to see someone that I hadn't seen since Virginia, very cool
7. Gameday was at Penn State
8. Penn State WON!!!
9. Ohio Sate LOST!!!
10. PENN STATE WON!!!!
11. It made me happy
12. It is fun to jump in puddles
13. The DC Festival was very unorganized with poor communication
14. It was enjoyable to see Kirk Franklin
15. Oh the hunger
16. Nothing like trying to remember places from years ago while in a rainy night
17. It's nice to sleep in
18. RK taught us about meekness
19. It is almost impossible to speak on humility
20. It was nice to talk to TB for a while
21. The Ravens really stink
22. Penalties and 2 ejections
23. It's time for Brian Billick to go
24. Darn Yankees
25. 18 innings, that's crazy
26. All time QB in football, baby
27. 10 or so touchdowns, no interceptions
28. Look at all the lonely people
29. Grocery shopping after 10 pm is nice

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to be hating on Ohio State.

Ryan - ForgottenVoices.org said...

Yankees lost now too!!!! SOOOOOOOO good.

matt said...

I will hate on Ohio St. I happen to have a strong dislike for them. I will NOT hate on people that like OSU.

Anonymous said...

:)

Well, truthfully I should probably like Ohio State football more than I do, being an alum and all... but I didn't care about or go to the games when I was a student, and I haven't really started caring about them since either. (Although it was fun when they won the national championship).

Anyway... I was joking... hate all you wish. :)

matt said...

I didn't know you were an alum of Ohio St. Wow, the stuff you find out everyday. I figured you were joking. Apologies here for not using some type of note to show my jocularity in my comment.