10.03.2005

Reflections of a Sisterly Weekend

1. I had fun with the sis
2. 'Finding Nemo' is very funny, especially the talk like a whale part
3. One-handed video games are difficult
4. Shouldn't a Supreme Court nominee be a judge?
5. I like football
6. My Ravens finally won
7. It was Redskin's win ugly, but it was a win
8. Penn State is 5-0 with a dominating win over a ranked team
9. MP3 players are expensive
10. 'Batman Begins' is a very good movie
11. I went WILD at TGIFridays
12. My cast is no longer plain
13. The youth group got a hold of it
14. 'Stairway to Heaven' is a classic song, but I still don't like his voice
15. 'Chick flick' in the dictionary?
16. The Patriots got their butts kicked at home, WOW
17. I know they played in Mexico, but the 49ers/Cardinals game was still horrible
18. Mmmmm, mountain pies
19. Don't waste you life
20. I hope the White Sox and Cardinals make up the World Series and the Cardinals win
21. The Orioles had another down-the-crapper season
22. Fresco cafe has good food
23. It was nice to talk with my sis
24. She is a very intelligent one
25. Soon my parents shall have an empty nest
26. David Crowder Band got to #2 in downloaded albums on iTunes and the popularity crashed their site for a bit
27. Review of their latest album coming soon

0 comments: