10.07.2005

Singin' In The Rain

I like rain. It is so mellowing. Ever since last night I have been very relaxed and mellow. I woke up this morning and it was raining. It was so nice. I know it ruins some people's plans, but I don't have any that are affected. I do have to be careful to keep my cast dry, though. Anyway, I have been listening to the rain fall(I can hear it hitting the roof). That with jazz on all day.

As I have mentioned, I love jazz, especially on mellow days. Today is great for it. I recently got a Thelonious Monk cd and enjoyed that last night. Ahh, jazz. Just a piano, sax or horn. That's all I need. Add some cool bass and smooth drums and it's pure beauty. Anyway, I am enjoying the weather and hoping for a continuation of the mellow day. Mellow days are nice and with jazz, I believe they help to lengthen our days. Low stress, that's my cup of tea. or coffee whatever may be your choice.

Speaking of coffee, did you know it's almost impossible to find percolated coffee in England. It is a fun fact that I picked up this week. Nothing to do with anything else, but I thought I would share.

2 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

Thelonius is alright, but you've got to give props to Dizzy.

Anonymous said...

Is all the coffee French Press in England? Or something else?