10.25.2005

Blessed by Giving

Recently, I was given something that has made me very happy. Due to my job situation, funds have been fairly short and not allowed for anything special. There was something that I wanted to do, but would not be able to. Now, I will be able to due to people's generosity. It makes me very happy.

It is not only great to receive, but also to give. I get a great joy out of giving people things. To see their big beaming smile is awesome. There just seems to be something pure about giving things away. There aren't any strings attached; it's just a gift.

Gifts are different for each of us also. Sometimes, things are what is appreciated, but it also might be some time taken out to assist each other. You don't have to have stuff to give things. We can just give of ourselves.

So try something this week. Give to someone. In whatever way you can, it will make your day and probably make theirs.

1 comments:

Curious Servant said...

Good suggestion. And I would suggest that it doesn't have to be money. It can be your time.