9.29.2005

Surprise, Surprise

The weather peeps said that it was going rain most of the day today. Imagine my surprise when I walked outside around 1 and saw/felt a gorgeous day. It was sunny, cool and with a nice breeze. It's been a frustrating day at work so the beauty was a very nice surprise.

How people can look at that beauty and still say there is no God is beyond me. Nature just screams of handiwork. Thank Him for the beautiful day today.

All I need to do is take a nice walk with a soft sun in front of me and a soft woman beside me.

In other news, I get to hang with my sis this weekend. She's coming up to my place. I am very excited about this. She is lots of fun to hang out with and I don't do it near enough. Who knows what we will do, but I guarantee fun will be had by all.

This dude is playing at Messiah on Saturday at 8 in Larsen and it's free.

0 comments: