9.02.2005

Are You Ready for Some Football?

Yes, ladeez and germs, football season is upon us. College started last night with one game and its full slate starts tomorrow. Pro football is finishing up its preseason and starts next Sunday with the exception of the kickoff game on Thursday. This also means that the B-E-A-Utiful weather of fall is coming.

I am very excited about all of this. I love this season of the year. I like to watch football and even more than that, I love to fall asleep for a nice afternoon nap while watching football. It means that there is now something to watch on Monday nights. But it also means that the best television show will now be on. College Gameday with Chris Fowler, Kirk Herstreit and Lee Corso. So from now till December I will wake up by 10:30 on Saturday mornings to tune into ESPN and watch this great show.

Plus the weather gets cooler and the women get warmer.

1 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

Am I ready for some football? No thanks.