9.12.2005

Reflections of a Painful Weekend

1. My wrist really hurts
2. I hope it's not broken
3. JK is good man
4. It is nice to see people that you don't see all the time, but get along well with
5. ST rocks
6. The Germanfest over-cooked my bratwurst
7. Penn State won, Maryland should have won
8. It's funny what mental blocks will do in sports
9. Tennis is fun
10. The driving range was really annoying
11. Some pranks that kids pull are really funny
12. Jimmy's has good food
13. Texas beat Ohio State, WOOHOO
14. It was a great game
15. Pro football started
16. It is so nice to know what to do on Sundays now
17. Soccer was fun, I almost had a beautiful goal.
18. My wrist hurts and I hope it is just sprained
19. Women are such caring spirits
20. There is something that they have that men just don't have
21. Another year of youth group has officially started
22. The Ravens lost, daggummitt
23. I like watching football
24. Messiah men are 3-0
26. I love sports
27. I love music
28. I love women
29. I love God
30. The last four were not in a particular order
31. Try not to make too much fun of me
32. I don't think I'll be playing guitar for a while
33. Some injuries are very fluke, that doesn't mean they hurt less
34. I'm getting out of the way next time
35. I'm too competitive to
37. My wrist hurts

1 comments:

Lara said...

Poor Buckeyes.