9.26.2005

Reflections of a Longer Day Weekend

1. It was nice to see some old college friends
2. Loneliness is a nasty word
3. I don't do well sitting still for 6 straight hours
4. Lunch was good though
5. I like getting out into nature
6. It's never good to have a bad Monday, starting the week off on a downer
7. Messiah men are 7-0
8. 'Millions' is a good movie
9. If you like quirky, British films, which I love
10. I like picnics
11. Football
12. I miss sports
13. I miss my guitar
14. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't
15. I got punched very, very hard
16. It hurt
17. RK felt bad because I deserved the punch, but not the ferocity
18. I encountered one of the most annoying fans at Saturday night's game
19. She never stopped saying 'Go Dave, go Dave' in her high pitched whiny voice
20. This day sucks
21. I got free stuff at a new Sheetz
22. I am happy that it is finally starting to feel like fall

0 comments: