9.19.2005

Reflections of a Rough Weekend

1. It's hard to type one-handed
2. So much for Busch Gardens
3. Friday was a very long day
4. The doctor's were very nice
5. One of them sent me to the wrong place which didn't do me much but cost me some money
6. My wrist is waaay broke
7. I hope that I don't need surgery
8. Northern HS kicked Mechanicsburg HS butt in football
9. Big screen video games are real cool
10. It was nice to watch some college football
11. Messiah men's soccer won quite easily
12. The benefit that Jazz at Lincoln Center put on was awesome
13. Norah Jones is very talented...and purty
14. So is the entire Marsalis family
15. It's been a rough go at it over the past week or so
16. DB, thanks for thinking of me
17. The Ravens really stink
18. I hope they win a couple of games
19. Thanks for the gift, DK, SM and ST
20. My youth small group is a real goog bunch of guys
21. Brewster's makes good milkshakes
22. It was nice to see the Patriots lose
23. Showering with one arm in a bag is very interesting
24. Will I ever get a job?

0 comments: