7.08.2005

Uuuugggghhh!

Ever had a rough week and didn't really know why. This is one for me. Nothing really bad has happened. Overall many good things have happened compared to only a few irking things, yet it has still been rough. Is it because I expected too much of the week? I don't know. Small group last night didn't help. The discussion lead to some hard things and made it tought to get through. By the end of the night I was emotionally drained.

But today dawns the beginning of the weekend where I get to do many fun things like see a movie, go to Hersheypark, and visit my old church. And next week in the second half, the beach shall call my name. Woohoo.

So have a great weekend and remember to pray for your friends even if they haven't asked for it. They need it.

2 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

I have to say "no." When I have a bad week at work I pretty much always know why. On Thursday I had a bad day at work. This was because I didn't get enough sleep and then someone tried to blow up London. Two good reasons for a bad day in my book. Sorry to hear that you had a bad week though. hope the next one is better.

junebee said...

How was Hersheypark? I haven't been there in years.