7.20.2005

I'm thankful for...

Friends: Most every Tuesday night there is a group of people that get together in a house somewhere in the world. We are apt to play a game, watch a movie or just talk. Last night we just talked. It is a very cool thing. We have added people to this group which have been great to know. Some people a few months ago, some people many years ago, but there are four of us that have known each other for 10 years. We met in our freshman year of college at good ol' Messiah College.

It's great to have people that have known you for that long. We have basically stayed in close contact fot all ten of those years. What an awesome blessing. It is comfortable. These people know me. They have seen my ups and downs. They know my good parts and my bad parts. I know theirs. We are always there for each other. I am so grateful for this blessing and will enjoy it as long as it lasts.

I am not typing this to exclude any one of my friends or those who game with us. You guys are awesome too. I just want to acknowledge a great thing that I have.

0 comments: