7.25.2005

Reflections of a Ecletic Weekend

1. I had a great weekend
2. I had two choices that would have resulted in great weekends
3. I can only be in one place at one time
4. Did you know that a dust cloud can cross the ocean
5. I like playing softball
6. 3 for 5 with a walk is good
7. 'Bewitched' is a good movie
8. Nicole Kidman is cute
9. Will Ferrel is funny
10. I like sleeping in
11. I got to play golf
12. That was great
13. I kicked Mr Shoop's butt
14. It was a beautiful weekend
15. God's creation is awesome
16. I love being outside
17. I needed a break
18. It is hard to be honest with people when you know their feelings will be hurt
19. Hot tubs are awesome
20. A hot tub in the winter, when the snow falling, with a woman would be most awesomest
21. Pool parties are fun
22. Try jumping off of a diving board and landing on a boogy board
23. Congrats to Lance Armstrong who won his 7th straight Tour de France
24. I'm a sap
25. Tennis is fun
26. God blesses me

1 comments:

Proteinstar said...

#20 sounds like someone needs a cold shower.