5.15.2006

Reflections of a Tempestuous Weekend

1. Coffee shops are the stuff
2. Is Chinese food really that good?
3. It is nice when you get a good amount of sleep over a weekend
4. Naps and reading while it's raining are nice
5. I love my mom
6. I am moving in two weeks and don't feel too stressed out because I have already started packing
7. I am an unorganized person
8. The Atlanta Bread Company has good soup and a good atmosphere
9. King Kong is a long movie
10. Anybody want a nice, big, soft couch?
11. Is there a point to fasting?
12. Major League Baseball used pink bats yesterday
13. I haven't swung a golf club in a long time
14. Yesterday I found out that I still stink
15. Joe Pesci is and will always be annoying
16. I have decided to read The DaVinci Code
17. It is pretty captivating
18. The weather was pretty rainy and dreary
19. We need the rain, but I don't like the drear
20. Congrats to Liverpool who won the FA Cup final
21. Do you have a stalker?

0 comments: