5.08.2006

Reflections of s Soundly Heard Weekend

1. Eating a meal of 5 or 6 different things from 5 or 6 different countries is strange
2. It is good to laugh
3. Been there, got the t-shirt
4. Sleeping in is wonderful
5. When the unorganized try to organize, it takes a while
6. Weekends are for doing stuff, weeks are for recovering
7. Some people are very skilled songwriters
8. When will it be done?
9. Sometimes people, just need to talk
10. I hope that the DaVinci Code is an interesting book
11. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone tells me something and then doesn't keep their word
12. I don't always keep my word
13. The touch of a woman is a wonderful thing
14. Soccer is fun even if you can't hit the goal
15. Anchorman is a funny movie
16. The new Hershey Chocolate World ride isn't all that I thought it would be, just some flair touches
17. My friends' happiness makes me happy
18. Do I have a personality?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you know that when I don't come through for you, I disappoint myself. I try to only give my word when I can come through. And when I can't do that, I've disappointed at least two people.