5.01.2006

Reflections of a Jazz-filled Weekend

1. Why do women always try to fix men?
2. I saw five jazz groups over the weekend
3. Messiah jazz concert(three jazz groups) was good, not great
4. I do not like Meineke
5. I may never visit one again
6. They screwed up and blamed it on me after causing me a big headache
7. Chelsea won the Premier League by beating Manchester United
8. Wayne Rooney broke his foot and is out for the World Cup, not good for England
9. The West Shore Farmer's Market is your standard farmer's market with lots of fresh stuff
10. Minor League soccer matches should not be expensive
11. It was a beautiful weekend weather-wise
12. City Island in Harrisburg, PA is a nice place
13. Harrisburg also has a nice downtown
14. I heard some really good jazz at a hotel bar
15. I don't really like smoke
16. Cafe Fresco in Harrisburg is quite the swank place
17. What is jazz?
18. When women try to help men understand women(hopeless), men don't need to be told what to do
19. Batting cages are fun
20. Nothing like trying to switchhit when you can't swing lefthanded
21. Even when something causes headaches, it is very rewarding when it comes off exceptionally well
22. To awake is human, to sleep is divine

0 comments: